HIFU Facelifting & Body Contouring Training Course
Why In Motion HIFU?
The Hifu Renova multifunctional platform featuring CFU (Hifu) is one of the leading innovations, it is becoming one of the most popular pieces of equipment on the market?
Worldwide HIFU is trending, as the preferred method for non-surgical skin tightening, with the use of high intensity focused ultrasound, to create thermal coagulation points (TCP’s) or tiny controlled injuries in a dotted line, producing a grid formation of TCP’s under the skin, this triggers the wound healing response and results in contraction of tissues and tightening of the skin as the collagen is sent to heal the TCP’s.
The Hifu Renova is unique from other HIFU devices, offering zero downtime or post treatment indications and maximum comfort due to the painless in motion technology, gives just a prickling sensation known as CFU.
What Is The Drawcard Of This Particular Piece of Equipment?
- Exclusive in motion Hifu provides painless treatment, with excellent visible results.
- Adjustable Hifu depth does not require time consuming and very expensive cartridge changes, like older Hifu technology.
- Ergonomic hand piece makes it easy to manoeuvre and to treat large or small areas.
- Fast treatment time, can treat full face and neck in 60 minutes, half the time of older Hifu technology.
- Access to 3 additional treatment modalities namely, cool touch Radio Frequency, Mesotherapy transdermal delivery, Abralase – laser peel (microdermabrasion combined with 630nm diode laser.
- Finance options available
What Training Is Offered To Salons After They Purchase or Want To Train On Their Own Machine?
Our clients receive CPD Accredited HIFU Diploma.
This course is ideal for salons who wish to have additional therapists trained in how to perform a treatment or individuals/ salons who have purchased or wanting to purchase a HIFU machine.
Our training course has been accredited and approved by CPD for insurance purposes, however please note that the following Pre requisites apply. For HIFU Diploma trainees must hold a Level 3 in Beauty Therapy. Machines must have full CE/EN accreditation.
Comprehensive onsite training, access to online training and support as well as on going professional development through our annual training programme, which is jam packed with dedicated whole day training sessions for a range of high performance skin and beauty technology, this gives practitioners the opportunity to view and participate in live demonstrations and in depth experience with case studies in theory and practice.
What We Also Offer With Our HIFU Course
- Basic anatomy & Physiology
- Health and Safety & Hygiene
- Effective Client consultation
- Waste Disposal
- Equipment required for face & neck/fat reduction
- Practical demonstrations
- Practical training in Hifu face lift, jowls, neck lift, eye bag reduction, eyelid tightening, jawline definition, forehead tighten, Cheek lift, Body contouring, Fat reduction, cellulite reduction, arm contouring, fat reduction on thighs and abdomen.
- Trouble shooting
- Pricing, Treatment guidelines, treatment frequency, Aftercare.
- What is In Motion HIFU?
- Who is the best candidate?
- Includes Contra indications
- All theory covered Practical Demonstrations – Face & Body
- Before and After
- Results Share
- Why HIFU Renova is the most advanced in the industry!