Mesotherm does not just improve the appearance of the sin, but actually restores youth and health. Skin health is a lifestyle that requires monthly treatments and the approach for every skin type. Mesotherm has proven to be the most profitable technology for a medical practice.
As a 30-minutes unique procedure Mesotherm allows your practice to double the profit per hour and cater to a greater number of clients needs each day.
Representing the best of the most modern aesthetic technologies, Mesotherm combines sharp crystal skin abrasion + heading laser + radiofrequency + skin needling +rhythmic vacuum massage + electroporation in one easy to use, operator friendly technology.
How Does TLC Mesotherm Work?
General Features of Mesotherm
Abralase Laser and Skin Peeling
- The crystal flow will remove the outer layer of skin (epidermis).
- Peeling depth is dependent on strength of the crystals flow, the speed of movement of the handpiece and the number of passes per anatomic site.
- The laser beam will simultaneously heat the underlying skin (dermis).
- The combined action stimulates growth of new collagen fibres.
- As the treated area heals, the new skin that forms is smoother and firmer.
Indications for this treatment
Electroporation and Air Oxygen
- Cells of stratum corneum block topical from penetrating the skin.
- Air oxygen frow stretches the skin. Stratum corneum cells are pulled apart, creating pathways for material penetration, while high-intensity pulse ensures a deep, subcutaneous penetration of skin formulation and active ingredients.
- When Air oxygen flow is released, the stratum corneum returns to normal position. Topicals remain deposited into the skin.